Monday 2 September 2013

August Favourites 2013


Hello Everyone!

So I am hopefully going to be doing monthly favourites on my beauty, skincare and occasionally the odd random thing that I am liking aha! Also just before I get started I would like to say, if you need me to review anything for you then just leave a comment in anyone of my blogs asking me the question(s) that you have and I will do a whole blog post on that one product so that you know everything about it before you go out and spend your money on it! So ramble over,  lets get into the favourites -

This month has actually been a pretty good month for beauty buys and bargains haha! The first thing that I have been enjoying using is a well known concealer that most beauty guru's love, its the Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer. The brand actually used to be called ' Collection 2000' but it has changed to ' Collection' now. This product is a great concealer to cover up any blemishes/spots that you have and even under eye circles as well as it is pretty heavy coverage so it will hide them all! I actually use a different concealer under my eyes which is more highlighting but you can use this one as well if you like! I have the shade 2 'light'.  This is on the market for £4.19 so is very inexpensive which is a massive bonus!


This is the Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in the shade 'Sweet Cheeks'. I actually bought this thinking that it would be rubbish as it is only around £1.50 but it completely surprised me. It is actually really highly pigmented and is such a lovely colour, very natural looking. This is such a nice product and I shall definitely be investing in some of their other shades!


MAC Eyeshadows are probably my favourite eyeshadows but as they are high-end I prefer not to spend that much but every once in a while a will branch out and buy myself one. This one is in the shade 'Woodwinked'. It is a very well known shade and I would say it is probably my all time favourite shadow (along with 'All That Glitters'). It is a light browny, bronze shade with a hint of gold glitter running through it. I use it either all over the lid or in the crease, it looks lovely both ways! 


This is my favourite mascara that I have used so far, it is the No.7 Exceptional Definition Mascara. I use this everyday, I LOVE IT! It separates your lashes so much and makes your lashes look a lot longer than they actually are. I have recommended this product to lots of people and there isn't a single person that I know that doesn't like it! Its £11.00 so its not totally high-end but not drugstore/highstreet price.


Last but definitely not least is the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover. Oh my, this is like no other remover. I'm quite lazy for taking my nail vanish off because it takes so long but now that I have got this I am a happy bunny! It has a sponge with a hole in the middle and you put your nail in and twist it around, take it out and your nail vanish is off! It takes about 2 seconds for every nail which is perfect if you quickly need to take it off. Its £4.99 which is quite pricey for a nail vanish remover but it stops you from having to buy cotton pads as well, well worth the money!

So those were my August favourites, if you have any other questions just comment below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Honor
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment