Tuesday 17 September 2013

Hair and Body Favourites

Hello my lovelies!

Todays blog is Hair and Body Favourites. I've never really been bothered about these sort of products but recently I have spent a lot of time choosing what I am going to have so lets start! -


This is the Original Source Shower Gel in the scent 'Raspberry and Vanilla'. I always have lovely comments from people when I use this. Its really moisturising as well as good at cleaning you and it smells delicious. Its a mix between fruity and creamy and just smells perfect in Summer especially. Its perfect for anyone with a tight budget as its only £2.30 which is a bargain and I have been using it everyday recently.


Soap and Glory Flake Away Body Scrub is the best exfoliator that I have tried (and I've tried a fair few!) It has a coarse salt scrub consistency which I love but it doesn't hurt your skin or anything like that. The smell is gorgeous, its not fruity or anything it just makes you feeling clean and awake. It also comes off really easily, just a splash of warm water, rub it off and you're done. I think it is well priced for what it is and you feel lovely after you use it. It comes in two different sizes, 50 ml and 300 ml. I have both but this one is the 50 ml which is great for travelling! I have had the 300 ml one for about 6 months, use it 4 ish times a week and not even a third has gone! Lasts forever:)


Aussi shampoo doesn't get raved about as much as I think it should. This is the Aussi Mega Shampoo and its great! It is quite thick so is good for people who have long/damaged hair. It has a fruity scent but it isn't too overpowering! The only thing that I don't like about it is, I have curly hair and this is quite a heavy shampoo so sometimes I find my hair is weighed down by it but that is just my opinion! You can also get a conditioner in this range but I don't use conditioner as it makes my hair too silky so I couldn't review that for you but from what I have heard its very good and is also quite similar to this! Its about £6.00 so isn't too expensive!


As I don't use conditioner my hair sometimes feels a little dry at the ends so I use this to rescue it. Its the Herbal Essences Split Ends Protection Cream. It has red raspberry and silk extracts in it so makes your hair smell nice as well. It is like a leave in conditioner so I just put it on once I have towel dried my hair and leave my hair to dry naturally. Also, I frequently get asked this, no, I do not blow-dry my hair I always let my hair dry naturally. This is a quick and easy step to put into your routine to protect your ends!

So those were a few of my favourites at the moment and I will be doing single reviews on a load of items soon so comment if you want me to do anything for you! Also I would like to give a shoutout to Emily because she has been asking so I thought I would do it for her, love youu Em!

Any questions please comment below,

Honor xxx







1 comment: